ESA Contact Number Free 0345 0800

Employment And Support Allowance (ESA) have officially adopted 0345 / 0800 telephone numbers for their customer service networks, making calls now free when you have inclusive minutes. You can now use the contact number below.

FREE* Employment And Support Allowance
ESA CONTACT NUMBER HELPLINE
0800 169 0310

“This is great news as it means that customers who want to contact Employment And Support Allowance (ESA) to check on a benefit applications, notify a change of address, complain or who need general advice won’t be charged for calls from BT Landlines and will be able to use inclusive Mobile minutes without incurring any additional costs.”

EMAIL DWP HERE!

IS YOUR CALL URGENT? UNLOCK REGIONAL ESA CONTACT NUMBERS

Whilst the 0845 telephone numbers do remain operational, Employment And Support Allowance (ESA) have started taking steps to change all official correspondence so that they reflect the new and potentially cheaper telephone service.

*SeeĀ https://www.0345-numbers.uk for costs

1. Julile mckerchar says:

Hows do you get in touch with The esa payment scheme when the payment card stoned my wife is disabled and im sure were missing payments

2. elaine mitchell says:

I am bleeding sick of trying to get my esa opened I passed my tribunal 16 nov 2017 and I still have had no paper work or payment from them if they don’t know how to do the job sack them and employ people who do elaine

3. Maha says:

Hi I been trying to call esa for last 4 days and no one Is picking the call. What can I do to get through.help

4. Sheenagh Ann Collins says:

Like to know if ESA has recently received my sick note as just received another letter to send in my sick note can ESA please contact me

5. michelle booth says:

i’ve been trying to phone 0345 608 8545 for 3 days now i get put on hold for 20-40 mins and then get cut off i’ve tried from 12.30 today till now and still trying and i can’t get through i keep getting cut off …..and i really need to speak to a adviser ….michelle

6. David brown says:

Need to sign off now I am working

7. D Robertson says:

No payment paid, can you give me a reason for this please

8. marchello says:

Disgusting service considering I’m waiting constantly on hold and its a government site, atrocious, help the government by giving extra jobs cus you clearly cant handle the work load coming in via phone.

9. Laverne says:

Hi im Laverne and can you tell me a specific date that I will be getting my money thank you and I can’t keep on waiting for 2 weeks just to get my money is it possible for me to get my money tomorrow please need to have money to buy food and to get to college

10. C.DOHERTY says:

I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON A CALL BACK SINCE FRIDAY.