ESA Contact Number Free 0345

Employment And Support Allowance (ESA) have officially adopted 0345 telephone numbers for their customer service networks, making calls now free when you have inclusive minutes. You can now use the contact number below.

FREE* Employment And Support Allowance
ESA CONTACT NUMBER HELPLINE
0345 608 8545

“This is great news as it means that customers who want to contact Employment And Support Allowance (ESA) to check on a benefit applications, notify a change of address, complain or who need general advice won’t be charged for calls from BT Landlines and will be able to use inclusive Mobile minutes without incurring any additional costs.”

EMAIL DWP HERE!

IS YOUR CALL URGENT? UNLOCK REGIONAL ESA CONTACT NUMBERS

Whilst the 0845 telephone numbers do remain operational, Employment And Support Allowance (ESA) have started taking steps to change all official correspondence so that they reflect the new and potentially cheaper telephone service.

*See https://www.0345-numbers.uk for costs

1. sally dwyer says:

Bunch of jokers out of work no Payment for 6weeks b£%&*&&!

• neleh says:

Dpw are just one big Joke sitting there all high and mighty, stopping people benefits knowing they’ll have no money to contact them. They are the ones giving people mental illness.

• 0345 Numbers Admin says:

Do you have a contract phone with inclusive minutes? if so use a few to get through and then ask thet they call you back to save the rest.

2. Carol Nock says:

My esa was cancelled 12 weeks ago no reason given, when I phone they said they needed info which I provided have been calling every week since. each time being told its being sorted ring back in 6 days. I am at my wits end no money no news and now am told there is a back log and they will get to it in their own time. I have asked for an emergency payment of some sort and have been told they don’t exist any more. Can anyone help!

• Thomas says:

Go down there, bounce in and demand they deal with you. Or go to the local JC and talk to them, they’ll usually phone the clowns at ESA on your behalf..

3. Robin Shaw says:

Have tried fifteen days in a row to contact DWP regarding a change to my ESA. I go through the same procedure every time and usually give up when the phone cuts off at the twenty minute mark. It’s a rubbish service. We are your customers, you should be treating us better.

4. dave says:

how am i supposed to provide additional information if i cannot get through to speak to someone, absolute joke

5. Fiona Harris says:

My ESA has not gone into my account which has never happened before please can someone call me and let me know what has happened thank you

6. Stephanie Ellis says:

Hi I have made a claim for ESA I just need to post my sick note. I was given the free post address to post it to but Ive lost it. Please could you give me the free post address? I tried ringing but been on hold for an hour. Thanks

7. Arge Ren says:

Why has my ESA not been paid? Useless

8. Andrew wright says:

Because I missed a doctors appointment with the dwp doctor i received a letter from them telling me i am no longer unfit for work and will no longer be able to claim esa.. my only option is claiming jsa however I still am unfit for work. Now I have received another appointment with the same doctors 6 months after missing the 1st.. any ideas what is going on??

9. amanda says:

I got a letter stating you would pay my back dated esa from 22nd december to now … but letter has no date i will get the money ..how long should it take ?

• Teresa says:

I’ve been forced back to work! I have a chronic disease and arthritis. Now I have a part time job, seetec and the job centre are now telling me that I have to look for job number 2 to keep some of my esa, I want to sign off Esa I’ve had enough of them! I’d rather lose 120 pounds a month then go back there. Can anyone help me how to sign off?

10. Gareth dobie says:

Why have a free phone number if its not a free phone number this government is a joke