JobSeekers Allowance (JSA) Contact Number Free 0345

Today we can confirm that JobSeekers Allowance | JSA have officially adopted 0345 telephone numbers for their customer service networks.

FREE JobSeekers Allowance | JSA CONTACT NUMBER 0345 608 8545

This is great news as it means that customers who want to contact JobSeekers Allowance | JSA to check on a benefit applications, notify a change of address, complain or who need general advice won’t be charged for calls from BT Landlines and will be able to use inclusive Mobile minutes without incurring any additional costs.

Whilst the 0845 telephone numbers do remain operational, JobSeekers Allowance | JSA have started taking steps to change all official correspondence so that they reflect the new and potentially cheaper 0345 telephone service.

1. Ida Wilkie says:

THINK THE DWP SHOULD UPDATE POSTED TELEPHONE NUMBERS WITH THE CORRECT ONES AS THERE ARE MORE THAN A FEW THAT ARE UNOBTAINABLE,CHANGED OR NO LONGER IN USE!

2. What number can I ring because my jsa payment has gone in my bank.

3. Paul Swainsbury says:

I am trying the phone number over and over all day to say I have a job which starts on Monday. I can’t seem to cancel my JSA! I hope this note shows I tried, and that you will pay me up until today please as I’ve lost the will to live by spending all day listening to the repeated auto messages and having to listen to that awful music while on hold. I give up!

4. Gurmail potiwal says:

Hi jsa I went so sine on today and I told my coach my son is in hospital very bad and I asked for early payment I signed on at 9am at Southampton with Nikki she said I will get it but I ant I need to get to London to see my son I got no mins

5. Claude Nzembela says:

How do I contact the department for working pensions for change of bank details.

6. Trevor says:

I need a reference to prove that I was claiming JSA, who do I speak to?

7. Damian says:

Ive just submitted a new claim for JSA but had an interview yesterday and ive just been told the jobs mine, i no longer have a need for the claim but would need some help with travel finances for the first month.
    Is there anyway you could help me with this issue?

8. rod says:

JSA blocked until cleared yet I got live claim cross over of jsa3

9. Rebecca says:

If my partner claims has for he both of us and I want to go back to college will our money stop.

• 0345 Numbers Admin says:

Rebecca,

It would depend on the type of claim you have.

A couples claim:
      This is when one of you signs on and the other does not, to have this type of claim you must have a child.

a joint claim:
      this is when you both sign on but the payment is made to one of you.

If you have a couples claim then you should have no problem, you just need to let the JSA section know about your course and possible income/grants.

If you have a joint claim you would need to apply for an examption from signing from the job centre.

Either case will requre a change of circs and may delay payment – if possible time it to coincide with the day after you sign to giv you 2 weeks to complete the paperwork and ensure that your next payment isnt delayed.

10. PissedOff says:

I have been listeening to bloddy Vivaldi for the last 20 mins. It dosent matter what the phone number is if nobody answers it!!!!