FREE 0345 Jobcentre Enquiry Line Contact Number

In line with many Government Departments, the Jobcentre Enquiry Line Customer Service line has been moved from an 0845 Number to an 0345 Telephone Number.

This change is in line with recent policy changes around cutting usage costs to benefit claimants when calling to report a change of Circumstances to the Jobcentre Enquiry Line section or when they simply want to chase the progress of an application.

The new Jobcentre Enquiry Line Number is 0345 604 3719

It is worth noting that whilst 0345 Numbers are not technically ‘free’ they are treated in the same way as telephone numbers beginning 01 and 02 and as such will be taken from your inclusive minutes if you are calling from a mobile.

More information about out of plan Mobile Call charges to 0345 Telephone Numbers can be found by following the button below

0345 Mobile Costs

1. Danielle Landers says:

I applied for a same day payment at 11:00am said I would get a phone call within 3 hours been 4 hours and still not heard anything can’t ring 0345 number as I have no credit

2. Danielle Landers says:

3. Danielle Landers says:

I applied for a same day payment at 11:00am said I would get a call back within 3 hours been 4 hours still no call and have no credit to call 0345 number

4. luke morgan says:

Was ment to have an appointment. Yesterday but I was I’ll I let them know. They still stopped my money without getting hold of me the job centre are cunts

5. Jaimie Robertson says:

Is there a way to contact the job centre by email as i have no means of any other method.
    I missed an appointment about course dates due to illness.

6. Bridget says:

I need help with money

7. Lynne Rossini says:

The fact I’ve had my esa stopped 3 times due to late sick notes, I’m sick can hardly walk and sleep 14 hours. They do not take into consideration trying to get a gp appointment is incredibly difficult these days. The system doesn’t work. Any state system doesn’t work. Including the NHS. It’s bloody worst than thatcher

8. katy whelan says:

what is the free number for jobseekers please

9. tony says:

What’s the free number for the jobcentre